Hi there, fellow readers! Since your beloved Nirav has seemed to have taken leave for an extensive amount of time away from his precious blog, I have resolved to post in his place once, just to fill in the gap a bit.
I honestly don't blame him for not posting frequently anymore. After all, he seems to be quite busy doing the following:
1. Scoring a 1600 on the SAT I w00t w00t!!! *cough*nerd*cough*
2. Qualifying for the state UIL solo n ensemble competition (viola)
3. Qualifying for the state thingy in German Club (in 2 events!)
4. Getting ready to go to TMSCA state for m/s
5. Staying number ONE in the junior class
6. and TRYING to still seem like a NORMAL person. Hah!
*grin* Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Nirav Sanghani IS human (for the most part).
Hmm.... or is he...
[insert moment of thoughtful pondering here]
OR....could your hero a la academia be some product of ingenius hybridization? Could he just be the ultra-nerd? The ultimate 17 year old model student?
Nahh. Can't be. He was crazy enough to join us speechies... that most definitely renders him as being a sucker *wink*.
So ANYWAYS, solo and ensemble was today. Yours truly is also qualified for state, courtesy of Ravel and his pansy-like music. Congrats out there to everyone out there who made the cut! (Go Pradnya, Maerilly, Iris, Joy, Yenn Yenn, Parul, Nirav, Sarah, Viet, Tanaya, etc...) Looks like we'll all get to go to state as one big happy family! ...scary thought, eh?
Okay...I'm having a lot of uneccessary trouble coming up with topics that don't revolve around myself. So, on that note, I bid you goodbye and hope that this post does not get deleted by "the management."