Dec 25, 2004

Merry Christmas!

...or whatever it is you celebrate. However your religion, customs, or beliefs may differ from mine, I hope that all of you get to spend time with loved ones during the holidays, and that's something that we can all celebrate together.

This, I believe, is the first Christmas I haven't really wanted anything. Sure, I want a laptop, and "someday", and a car, and a license, but I'm not expecting any of those. With my sister gone most of the year, and my dad flying in and out between here and Argentina, what I wanted most in the world, family, I got. Having all six of us (my mom, dad, sister, and both dogs) together gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside. I ended up with a movie and a hat (from Argentina, no less), but this Christmas, the best present of all was my family.

Merry Christmas, folks.

No comments: