Dec 29, 2005

Philadelphia Fun

So yesterday, my family and I visited Philadelphia and the University of Pennsylvania, which is where I hope to go to college. It's amazing. Maybe it was just our good luck, but the weather was great, and the city was gorgeous. Then we walked through the campus, which is just far enough away to not be smack in the middle of Philadelphia, but close enough to be able to take a quick subway ride in. It's got a one-of-a-kind charm that I haven't seen in any other college I've visited. I can't wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't left a comment here for a while now, so I figured I might as well remain some what creepy and not let you think I've forgotten and faded away from reading this.

I hope your trip was excellent, sounds like it was fun. I know someone at U-Penn, and it seems like a great school. :)

- The anonymous person that enjoys his/her anonymity.

Nirav said...

thank you anonymous...uh...right.