Jul 23, 2004

Here We Go Again

I'm sorry, but Amanda made me do it!
and yes, i know you're SUPPOSED to put it in a comment on that person's xanga, but i don't have a xanga, so i can't comment and crap. shut up.
and yes, if i must, i'll do this quiz for other people too. just ask. nicely.

YET ANOTHER QUIZ
1. who are you?
rook, who else?
2. are we friends?
yeah
3. when and how did we meet?
german, i think?
4. how have i affected you?
you made me friends with the german I's
5. what do u think of me?
"well, lemme es'plain...no, too long. lemme sum up." still too long...isn't that what this entire quiz is for?
6. what's the fondest memory you have of me?
doing "3-headed broadway star" at lunch with nick
7. how long do you think we will be friends?
as long as you want to be friends, i'm game
8. do you love me?
define "love"
9. do you have a crush on me?
no
10. would you kiss me?
probably not
11. would you hug me?
sure
12. physically, what stands out?
eyes
13. emotionally, what stands out?
sense of humor
14. do you wish i was cooler?
you can't be any cooler!
15. on a scale of 1-10, how hot am i?
ein zu zehn? das ist sehr klein fur dich.
16. give me a nickname and explain why you picked it
schlampe...no, jk. a nickname? that's hard...
17. am i loveable?
mhm
18. how long have you known me?
less than a year
19. describe me in one word.
bright
20. what was your first impression?
an intelligent, funny girl with the proverbial twinkle in her eye
21. do you still think that way about me now?
yep
22. what do you think my weakness is?
that's assuming you HAVE one
23. do you think i'll get married?
yes
24. what makes me happy?
i've never seen you NOT happy
25. what makes me sad?
see above
26. what reminds you of me?
"whose line"
27. if you could give me anything what would it be?
ich weiss nicht
28. how well do you know me?
moderately well
29. when's the last time you saw me?
end of last school year
30. ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
um...not really
31. do you think i could kill someone?
if it was worth it, yes
32. are you going to put this on your xanga and see what i say about you?
NO XANGA! XANGA BAD! BLOG GOOD!

No comments: